Yoga Minds On The Mat And Off The Mat
Let’s face it working out isn’t everyone’s favorite thing to do. I am sure many times we’d rather spend that time at the beach, with our loved ones, or working on one of our hobbies. So let’s stop thinking of yoga as “working out.” Instead let’s look at our yoga practice as a way of life, part of our daily routine.
We’ve learned in earlier blogs the benefits of yoga, how it can help us mentally and physically. It reduces stress and provides an opportunity to escape the world.
As our days get busier it’s easy to forget why we have a yoga practice. Use these quotes to help you remember the reason we come to our mat daily. Let’s take the relaxation, the hard work, and the motivation we experience on the mat out of the studio and into the real world.
1. It's not about being good at something. It's about being good to yourself.
2. Inhale. Exhale.
3. Mind Over Body.
4. Letting go is the hardest asana.
5. Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self. - The Bhagavad Gita
6. You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
7. Be where you are, not where you think you should be.
8. The journey inward, is the longest journey of any person.
9. Just Breathe.
10. In the darkness, I am light.